VA Benefits and Services

September 11, 2017 dkerrbrown Blog

We can help you with the paperwork to see if you qualify and assist you in getting the process started to receive additional funds that would go directly to you.  There are guidelines and qualifications that must be met.

Wartime veterans and their surviving spouses, 65 years and older, may be entitled to a tax-free benefit called Aid and Attendance provided by the Department of Veteran Affairs.

The Benefit is designed to provide financial aid to help offset the cost of living and other specific needs.

Receive up to $2,846 monthly with the Aid and Attendance Benefit

Benefit Table

Status Monthly Benefit Amount
Surviving Spouse $1,153
Single Veteran $1,794
Married Veteran $2,127
Two Vets Married $2,846

Tax Free

Let’s Talk

Got a question or want to learn more?